Over 7,000 students to date crush CyberNuts
Under the auspices of the European Cyber Security Month, the CyberNut (KüberPähkel) survey is carried out in Estonia among Grade 4 to 9 pupils under the leadership of TalTech and the Estonian Internet Foundation, and with the support of the Ministry of Defence. As part of the survey, students can challenge themselves in basic knowledge about digital safety and crypto puzzles.
- Students' assessment of their digital competence and safe behaviour is good or very good. The assessment of content creation (including programming or creation of websites) is lower;
- People operate online mostly under their own name; according to two-thirds of respondents, having a dummy account is not a trend;
- There are many social media opportunities used in the school, including with the teacher. Schools should pay more attention to the security of this activity;
- Two-thirds of respondents do not have experience with cyber bullying;
- Most students have a high interest in using new technologies (drones, 3D printing, etc.).
If your child has not yet participated in the survey, they can do so during the school holidays at www.kyberpahkel.ee! Participation in the survey is open from 1 October to 2 November 2018.
SK ID Solutions announces that it will carry out scheduled maintenance work on the infrastructure between 28.05.2020 23:00 - 29.05.2020 05:00 (EEST).
On July 1, the amendments to the .ee domain regulation, the registrar contract and the rules of the Domain Disputes Committee (DVK) will enter into force.
is a leading international brand protection company that specializes in
global trademark and domain name registration. With over 14 years of
experience, Marcaria has provided services to over 90,000 clients in
more than 220 countries and territories.