Over 7,000 students to date crush CyberNuts
Under the auspices of the European Cyber Security Month, the CyberNut (KüberPähkel) survey is carried out in Estonia among Grade 4 to 9 pupils under the leadership of TalTech and the Estonian Internet Foundation, and with the support of the Ministry of Defence. As part of the survey, students can challenge themselves in basic knowledge about digital safety and crypto puzzles.
- Students' assessment of their digital competence and safe behaviour is good or very good. The assessment of content creation (including programming or creation of websites) is lower;
- People operate online mostly under their own name; according to two-thirds of respondents, having a dummy account is not a trend;
- There are many social media opportunities used in the school, including with the teacher. Schools should pay more attention to the security of this activity;
- Two-thirds of respondents do not have experience with cyber bullying;
- Most students have a high interest in using new technologies (drones, 3D printing, etc.).
If your child has not yet participated in the survey, they can do so during the school holidays at www.kyberpahkel.ee! Participation in the survey is open from 1 October to 2 November 2018.
The zone file is essentially a text file containing information about the domain name and related services, including name servers. In order for the domain-related services to be found on the Internet and to be used, information about them must be in the zone file. The file, including
subdomains pri.ee, com.ee, fie.ee and med.ee, is downloadable via the AXFR protocol on the address zone.internet.ee. For example dig @zone.internet.ee ee. axfr > zone.ee
We will increase the openness of .ee namespace and publish a .ee zone file, which is essentially a text file of information on domain names and the services relating to the names. The data contained in the zone file has so far only been accessible by single queries through the domain search database WHOIS; after the opening of the file, it will be available as a collection from 5 July.
ICANN accredited registrar Lexsynergy added .ee to its portfolio of domains. Lexsynergy offers online brand protection services within the domain space, as well as DNSSEC full service to customers. See more www.lexsynergy.com.